What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOT TEMPER: Irish girls vs Italian girls !

F

Flanker

So, folks, who has hotter temper, Irish Girls or Italian Girls? :D

Feel free to use Trish and IYE as models. :D

A

Anjiana

Flanker said:
So, folks, who has hotter temper, Irish Girls or Italian Girls? :D

Feel free to use Trish and IYE as models. :D

I don't know but I want one of each!

A

Anjiana

Flanker said:
Do you mean you want to have hot temper like both Irish and Italian girls? :)

No no... my temper is strong enough, cant mix anymore spice or will spoil

What I want is them :D

I

In Your Eyes

LOL

I would say Italian. A lot of my Irish friends are calmer. THe thing I do is that I take after my father. I don't get mad often but when I do, I can literally feel my blood boiling. I get crazy and won't stop being crazy until I feel justice has been served.

An employee on the cruise had pissed me off. My OM (he happens to be irish) told me to let it go. but i had to parade to the pursers desk and report the jerk or i never would have calmed down.

Sometimes when i'm mad, i wanna throw things.

A

Ariel22

I am half Italian and half Mexican and I do have a little temper :D

I am a very calm person but when I get upset I tend to freak out a little and throw a fit... :eek: I guess it could be the Italian in me. :confused:

I have never met anyone who is Irish that I know of so im not quite sure who has more of a temper.

B

Bella_D

I *wish* I had a hot temper, then I'd have some influence or something. I'm totally chilled out.

C

CabinFever

Hehe...me too Bella!! It takes alot to bring my blood to a simmer, LOL..not even a boil....and it's usually either a result of my dogs doing something horrible, or finding out about yet another environmental or social atrocity.

And I even have Irish blood in me apparently somewhere....though it's very little. I think my mom's dad was part Irish - and my mom does have a hot temper. My dad though is calm as could be and is Scottish - I think I take after him that way.

I think I lean toward thinking that Italians have hot tempers. I met a colleague from Italy a while ago, and she was very passionate - about everything. I thought she was a lot of fun to around, but I bet all that emotion could easily translate into an object-throwing tantrum!

I

irishflying

LOL Trish. My ex has a similar story about a counter top covered with dishes!

I think for me the difference is between temper and temperament. I used to have a temper - but now I am just fiesty. I don't go off the deep end with anger, however I speak my mind and don't take much grief from anyone.

I was married to a man from Milan and his aunt and sister had TEMPERS. They would start talking about something that upset them and look out!

T

tinydancer

Hmmm.......well, I am Italian, Aries, Artist.................ack :eek:
I am very laid back nowdays but it is an aquired trait for me. In the day...............look out lol.
Blessings, Tinydancer

S

snowkyst

I have Irish and Italian in me...

but also austrian and german...

guess that makes me a schnitzel lovin, lieder hausen(sp) wearin, well endowed drinker?????

actually I'm very mellow till riled...then run!!!

R

Ray 59

snowkyst said:
I have Irish and Italian in me...

but also austrian and german...

guess that makes me a schnitzel lovin, lieder hausen(sp) wearin, well endowed drinker?????

actually I'm very mellow till riled...then run!!!

Ahhh...Snowkyst finally comes out of lurker mode lol!!! :p :D

B

Bodhi Tree

My ex ym used to tell me that I must have Beduin blood in me :confused:

So anyhow. I usually amaze people with my patience, but then I scare them with my quick temper. I could slam a door, break an ashtray or yell any second but then I calm down just as quick.

VERY, VERY rarely I throw a HUGE tentrum. :eek:

I

iliana

My temper is like Loucine's:

I'm quick to anger, quick to express that anger (I've scared a few people), quick to calm down, and quick to forget about it.

A bit like a firecracker. I think it's healthy, though I sometimes forget it takes other people longer to forget :rolleyes: ;)

R

RobsGirl

I'm Italian. My best friend is Irish. We both have tempers, but like IYE's said, the Italians are a little hotter in that department. I think the Irish work up a slow burn and THEN let you have it. At least that's what Marcy does. An Italian woman will get pissed, tell you she's pissed very loudly and THEN throw something at you just to prove her point. :D

F

Flanker

Ok so far Italian girls are winning in the temper department. :)

Irish girls seem to conceding. :)

F

Flanker

LOL,

That was meant for TrueHeart for another thread. I think I posted it in the wrong thread. LOL.

I am tired today. LOL.

princessdy

Photography, My Passion
Ok, got to say that I am 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Canadian French ... and I have to say, that most of the time I am very easy to get along with. However, there are "those situations" that just "set me off", lol.

HOWEVER, lol. IF, I have been challenged in any manner, way, shape, or form, you might get to see my danger up and be confronted by the Italian side of my heritage, lol.

I have actually shocked several people in my life by "going off" when they thought I was just a really nice woman, lol. One time was when my ex said he was going to try to get custody of my children. I took a knife out of the kitchen drawer, and pointed it at him and told him I would just as easily use the knife on him than think I would not have custody of my children. He freaked, lol. He got really pale, really fast, and said ok, ok, ok ... you can have custody of the children, lol.

Other times I have been known to throw things to make a point, and even wrestle witih someone (bring them down), to get my point across, or my way. The one thing I never even thought about before doing something was where my children were concerned. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, mess with my children. LIKE EVER!!! I've had way bigger people have a look of fright on their faces when I acted on my children's behalf, lol, and I'm only 5'11"!!

I think I need not go on with additiional stories. Suffice it to say, I do have a temper, but I don't really pull it out unless I need it. A quick draw temper if you will, lol.

Princessyd :)

Yeah, I"m a hot tempered Italian. But you have to go some to get me to that ... level.