What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I PRAISE the invention!

Mebel

OWYM AG 29 yrs
Hallelujah!..i praise the male mind and again it wonders me how it works!
They invented the vacuumcleaner, the paperclip, the electric dry shaver,, etcetera!
And they helped me today,( and i think us, women) with this great invention for our hair!

Yesterday I received a present from Kevin. It is a detangling hairtool!
It glides through wet and vulnerable long hair..in a few seconds,,without PAIN:)!
Whooh,:yes: I love it! Revolutionary for me! My wet rinsed hair is detangled in a minute!
The man( from London) who invented it , looked 4 years into it.
He started with observing people struggling with hair and he saw this hairpulling, and tagging and yanking in many salons.
He put his mind to it and made this smooth operator with has this superior detangling ability.

So now I am going to give this tool as a christmas-present to my sister. Also,give it my hairdresser, and surely bring this one with me when she does my hair. I just visited the website on .com , after using this brush. The name of the tool is tangle teezer.

Thank you very very much Kev!:kiss4:

Last edited:

1love

Hallelujah!..i praise the male mind and again it wonders me how it works!
They invented the vacuumcleaner, the paperclip, the electric dry shaver,, etcetera!
And they helped me today,( and i think us, women) with this great invention for our hair!

Yesterday I received a present from Kevin. It is a detangling hairtool!
It glides through wet and vulnerable long hair..in a few seconds,,without PAIN:)!
Whooh,:yes: I love it! Revolutionary for me! My wet rinsed hair is detangled in a minute!
The man( from London) who invented it , looked 4 years into it.
He started with observing people struggling with hair and he saw this hairpulling, and tagging and yanking in many salons.
He put his mind to it and made this smooth operator with has this superior detangling ability.

So now I am going to give this tool as a christmas-present to my sister. Also,give it my hairdresser, and surely bring this one with me when she does my hair. I just visited the website on .com , after using this brush. The name of the tool is tangle teezer.

Thank you very very much Kev!:kiss4:

Mebel, thank you for sharing this. I am going to check into it. My hair is so long and takes forever to comb/brush out. I end up putting so much conditioner on and then sometimes it makes it too flat.

thatoneperson

I'm hoping that in 10 years you'll be thanking the female minds inventing these products too ;) My career goal is to get more women into science, technology, engineering, and math.

That being said, do you happen to have a link? I use Moroccan hair oil curl definer on my hair. It's hard to find products that detangle my hair but still let me keep its natural curl.

T

truckman

Are you kidding? Women have invented many great things, and some of these might very well surprise you:

Alphabet blocks Adeline D. T. Whitney 1882
Antifungal antibiotic (Nystatin) Rachel Fuller Brown and Elizabeth Lee Hazen 1957
Apgar tests, which evaluate a baby.s health upon birth Virginia Apgar 1952
Barbi Doll Ruth Handler 1959
Battery container Nancy Perkins 1986
Beehive Thiphena Hornbrook 1861
Brassiere Mary Phelps Jacob 1913
Cabinet Bed Sarah Goode 1885
Canister vacuum Nancy Perkins 1987
Car heater Margaret Wilcox 1893
Chocolate-chip cookies Ruth Wakefield 1930
Circular saw Tabitha Babbitt 1812
COBOL (Common Business-Oriented Language) Grace Hopper 1959
Computer program Augusta Ada Byron 1842
Cooking stove Elizabeth Hawk 1867
CPR Mannequin Dianne Croteau, et al 1989
Dam and reservoir construction Harriet Strong 1887
Direct and return mailing envelope Beulah Henry 1962
Dishwasher Josephine Cochran 1872
Disposable cell phone Randi Altschul 1999
Disposable diaper Marion Donovan 1950
Drinking fountain device Laurene O'Donnell 1985
Electric hot water heater Ida Forbes 1917
Elevated railway Mary Walton 1881
Engine muffler El Dorado Jones 1917
Feedback control for data processing Erna Hoover 1971
Fire escape Anna Connelly 1887
Fire escape Anna Connelly 1887
Fireplace damper actuator Virgie Ammons 1975
Geobond Patricia Billings 1997
Globes Ellen Fitz 1875
"Gong and signal chair" Miriam Benjamin 1888
Grain storage bin Lizzie Dickelman 1920
Hair products for African Americans Madame C.J. Walker 1908
Improved animal handling systems in meat plants Dr. Temple Grandin 1989
Improved locomotive wheels Mary Jane Montgomery 1864
Improvement in dredging machines Emily Tassey 1876
Improvement in stone pavements Emily Gross 1877
Ironing board Sarah Boone 1892
Kevlar Stephanie Kwolek 1966
Life raft Maria Beaseley 1882
Liquid Paper, a quick-drying liquid used to correct mistakes printed on paper Bessie Nesmith 1951
Liquid Paper correction fluid Bette Nesmith Graham 1956
Locomotive chimney Mary Walton 1879
Medical syringe Letitia Geer 1899
Mop-wringer pail Eliza Wood 1889
Newborn Scoring System (Apgar Score) Dr. Virginia Apgar 1949
Non-reflective glass Katherine Blodgett 1938
Oil burner Amanda Jones 1880
Optical analysis systems Dr. Ellen Ochoa 1987
Paper-bag-making machine Margaret Knight 1871
Permanent wave for the hair Marjorie Joyner 1928
Portable screen summer house Nettie Rood 1882
Process for isolating human stem cells Ann Tsukamoto, et al 1991
Refrigerator Florence Parpart 1914
Rolling pin Catherine Deiner 1891
Rotary engine Margaret Knight 1904
Safety device for elevators Harriet Tracy 1892
Scotchgard. fabric protector Patsy O. Sherman 1956
Signal generator Dr. Betsy Ancker-Johnson 1966
Snugli® baby carrier Ann Moore 1965
Spread spectrum Hedy Lamarr 1941
Street cleaning machine Florence Parpart 1900
Submarine lamp and telescope Sara Mather 1845
Suspenders Laura Cooney 1896
Washing machine Margaret Colvin 1871
Windshield wiper Mary Anderson 1903
Zigzag sewing machine Helen Blanchard 1873

laurad121

Thanks so much for posting this! I have the same problem and so do my two daughters. I ordered four of them so we could each have one plus a spare. Amazon had a good price with free shipping.

V

VenusDarkStar

Mebel...thank you for posting this! OMG, I have this mass of long fine wavy hair that tangles so easily....I'm looking it up right NOW!

And truckman...thank you for honoring all the ladies who gave us such amazing products, but nothing's wrong with giving credit where credit is due, is there? I don't think Mebel meant it that way. But where do you get this stuff? You're such a wealth of information. Who needs Google when we have truckman? LOL

Faith

Some assembly required
GIJG ~ Welcome to the wonderful world of truckmanpedia! :bgrin2:

I don't care if this detangler was invented by a robotic monkey. I'm getting one! Thanks, Mebel, for the heads-up. :)

Mebel

OWYM AG 29 yrs
it is amazing! Have to buy another one! I now brushed my two longhaired angora cats with it! they spend time outdoors, and were wet. :yes:they love this brush too!

Thatoneperson,Thank you! I am very proud of you!
Yes, Gender Equality, stood high on our agenda in the dutch schools where I taught. We worked with the Swedish approach to fairness.
Because Sweden has one of the highest levels of gender equality in the world. And as daughter, raised by a feminist activist, I heard my mom praise women most of the time!
You find this tool on; Tangle Teezer the Detangling Hair Care Brand
;)Thank you Truckman! I still wash the dishes by hand,, so knowing its an idea of my sister I think I buy a dishwasher soon!
1872..!! wooh it's about time.

Last edited:

thatoneperson

@Truckman: Thanks for posting that list! What I meant is not that women haven't already contributed wonderful inventions to the world; what I meant is that I hope that the fact that they have (and still do!) is better known in the future. :yes: