What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is your cell phone a reflection of you?

B

bubbleee

Well my dog is going through a chewing phase (shes about 15-18 months old) and I left my beautiful motorola razr on the coffee table when I went to bed one night, so that became an ex-mobile :no:

I am currently using an old nokia that we had lying around (I think from about 2001 or something).

I'd love to say this means I am unpretentious, but it just means I don't want to worry about accidentally leaving an expensive handset around for the puppy to chew :D

Wow, I didn't realize that a dog would chew a phone!!! Dbexx, that's a shame!

Those chocolate phones are cute, too! Are they easy to use?

B

Bodhi Tree

I had noooooooooooooooo idea. It lights up like a Chrstmas tree. I never read the instruction manual and don't ever know what a phone does except take calls and dial numbers, and that's all I wanted. I bought it because it's purple.

So the first time that it rang, I was waiting in line to buy a train ticket. That was soooo embarrassing, I had a phone that could have made a teenager happy, not me :eek: So for the first time I had to read the instructions in order to find out how to get rid of the discotheque in my phone . sheeesh.

ok, I even found a pic on the net of one in full action

18.jpg

whiterose

Administrator
This is the exact same phone I have. I like it's size and the fact that I can slide it into almost any space, cuz I don't always carry a purse, esp when I walk my dog. I've had it for two years, no problems, knock on wood.

Great minds think alike! I'll tell you what else I like about this one, compared to my old motorola. I like how the camera eye is protected behind a glass (or plastic??) window. It makes it easier to keep dust and dirt off the camera lens.

It also has an MP3 player, which is the main reason I chose this one. But, I have yet to download music to it. Been too busy!

D

dbexx

Wow, I didn't realize that a dog would chew a phone!!! Dbexx, that's a shame!

Those chocolate phones are cute, too! Are they easy to use?

She'll chew anything - I can't tell you the number of pairs of shoes that have died at this dog's teeth :)

G

goodchild

I had noooooooooooooooo idea. It lights up like a Chrstmas tree. I never read the instruction manual and don't ever know what a phone does except take calls and dial numbers, and that's all I wanted. I bought it because it's purple.

So the first time that it rang, I was waiting in line to buy a train ticket. That was soooo embarrassing, I had a phone that could have made a teenager happy, not me :eek: So for the first time I had to read the instructions in order to find out how to get rid of the discotheque in my phone . sheeesh.

ok, I even found a pic on the net of one in full action

18.jpg

Your post made me laugh so hard!:rofl: I can't imagine how embarrassed you were when it lit up!:giggle:

A

Athena83

I have a Nokia 3130, I think.

It's black and silver-colored along the sides. Don't know quite what it says about me though. I got it because it looks good and has triband, so that I will be able to use it with no problems when I move to the US next year.
I will use it till it wears out of course, no reason to buy a new one before that. :)

cdc2a444a7057756c3130e805d92fb2a6d0d.jpg

C

coloradogrrrl

I have a Motorolla Razr because it was CHEAP. I couldn't care less about what phone I carry.

P

PinkPanther_04

She loves remote controls too. What type of dogs do you have? And how old were they when they grew out of the chewing?
One's lab/boxer and the other is mostly lab/blue heeler. They were both nearly two before I could really trust them, but the most destructive phase was probably between 6 months and a year. They'll still get food off the counter and try to raid the cat's litter box, but they leave non-edible things alone now.

joelstrouble

Silence! I'll kill you!
I don't own a cell phone.
Good for you!!!

I have a Samsung phone... and don't even know what model it is... LOL
and it has been off for atleast 3 days now....

I used to be a celled phone addict.. but now I don't care about it at all...

sbux_addict

treo650-front-back.jpg

I have a Treo 650, and no, it's not a company phone - it's a personal phone.

I love it even if it's bulky, it pretty much organizes my life. I got too much stuff going on, meetings here and there, and I feel disabled if I don't have it...

So yeah, my cell reflects me.

D

dbexx

One's lab/boxer and the other is mostly lab/blue heeler. They were both nearly two before I could really trust them, but the most destructive phase was probably between 6 months and a year. They'll still get food off the counter and try to raid the cat's litter box, but they leave non-edible things alone now.

We've had to get the cat a covered litter box to prevent the eating of the cat litter.
It is nice to be reassured this is just a phase though :)

D

dbexx

I love it even if it's bulky, it pretty much organizes my life. I got too much stuff going on, meetings here and there, and I feel disabled if I don't have it...

That is one snazzy phone!

M

Mishigas73

My cell phone reflects me to the extent that I am REALLY "anti-phone" at this moment and it's seen quite a hard life. I don't even know what it is. An LG something or other.

It works when I need it to. And, when I don't need it to work, it's turned off at the bottom of my purse.

I just have no need to be "so connected" at this point. And, I've also gone back to actually WRITING THINGS OUT on paper. I have a plain paper notebook that I'd be FAR more upset to lose than my phone at this point.

G

goodchild

Scott and SA:thumbsup_still:

Nadine! I can't get your green chocolate out of my mind! Wait a minute! how can chocolate be green?:confused::tongue2: I think it says you are confident, bold and definitely snazzy!

B

bubbleee

treo650-front-back.jpg

Do you get your email on your phone, too? That's why I have a blackberry. Treos also are Windows enabled are they not?

A

Amina

Like some of the other ladies, I have a Motorolla Razr, but mine is in the totally obnoxious bright pink color b/c I always have trouble finding my phones when they are inside my purse so I thought the bright color would help (I should have gotten Aline's phone, hahahah!!!)...I also liked the size and shape of the phone. My husband just got some new Samsung thing that is supposed to be the slimmest phone on the market and makes my phone look big and old, lol. We also have an imate laying around and lots of other phones because my husband loves gadgets and cell phones.

Jody<3

Registered member
James just went yesterday and got a Motorola Razr (or however you spell it). He really likes it. :)