What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JT greets ya'll from Santorini!!!

joelstrouble

Silence! I'll kill you!
Right now I'm cooling down in a airconditioned Netcafe on the beach here in Kamari, Santorini! I'm waiting for the time to pass so that I can go see the Ancient Thira (this is a trip that I will take without Nadia since she has no interess in seeing ancient ruins... lol). It did say that the first tour would be at 8.30 i the morning, but when I got there it was closed. Then I could heard the bells from the churched go off and then the town came to life... at the ring of the bell :D
Then a lady came and opened the place where I could the tickets and she could inform me that the first tour today would be at 10.30...

So fare we have been swiming in the ocean, had great greek food and seen a lot of beautiful things... yesterday we went to Fira (capitol) and saw the sunset... it was amazing!!!!
anyways.. I have to buy some beverage and head towards Kamari Tours :)

I have taken LOTS and LOTS of pics (around 300 so far) for you all to see when I get back home:D

Anyways:

Greetings to all my Ageless friends here from Santorini!!!

B

Bodhi Tree

have a wonderful time Aina. I miss the Greek Islands, they are fabulous !!

One thing though. You said that you swam in the ocean. OCEAN ??? :eek::eek::eek: what ocean ??? It's the sea darling, the wonderful Mediterranean that I long for every single day of my life :tongue2: :)

joelstrouble

Silence! I'll kill you!
have a wonderful time Aina. I miss the Greek Islands, they are fabulous !!

One thing though. You said that you swam in the ocean. OCEAN ??? :eek::eek::eek: what ocean ??? It's the sea darling, the wonderful Mediterranean that I long for every single day of my life :tongue2: :)

My english still is bad I see :p

Anyways, I had to drop by once more today... Nadia and I are waiting for the temperature to drop a little more before we go to have dinner and she was missing the internet too much (and telling all her friends about everything she has seen and done).

Katrina and sheila, I think I took like 70-80 more pics up in Ancient Thira so there will be lots of pics too see... and tomorrow we are going to Oia, the city where most pics from greece is taken.

Angel

Anger Thrives In A Fool
My english still is bad I see :p

Anyways, I had to drop by once more today... Nadia and I are waiting for the temperature to drop a little more before we go to have dinner and she was missing the internet too much (and telling all her friends about everything she has seen and done).

Katrina and sheila, I think I took like 70-80 more pics up in Ancient Thira so there will be lots of pics too see... and tomorrow we are going to Oia, the city where most pics from greece is taken.

*cough* How could you forget me and my picture addiction? :D I want to see them all!

Have a great time and I expect pictures from Joel as well, even if he isn't into taking pictures! :bgrin2:

C

canche

My son went to Greece for his class trip when he was 16, (2 years ago). He said it was BREATHTAKINGLY beautiful! It must be amazing if it makes a kid express himself that way.

G

grumpysgirl

SCOOT OVER I AM COMING ALONG! i miss the ocean! It sounds so divine what you are doing and PLEASE post pics when you get the chance would LOVE to see them!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!

joelstrouble

Silence! I'll kill you!
I'm tapping my foot too! :mad:
The uploads moves so slowly on photobucket that I'm going crazy over here!
I don't know if it is because of the big files or because the site is very busy now that it is summer... but dang this is slow!