What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my beautiful grandkids

Bella

I haven't posted a picture in a while, but we had a really nice day at the zoo today, and I got a good picture of the bunch.

They're all getting so big and gorgeous it's amazing.
6491_1121542791890_1026685271_30282812_5894222_n.jpg

Jody<3

Registered member
Wow, I can't believe how much they have grown!

You're right, they are absolutely beautiful. You are so blessed, and they are very blessed to have you. ((hugs))

I

irparis

They are cute...can I have the little one...promise will bring him back...lol

Paris

Bella

Paris, you better have lots of energy for that one.

He told his mom last night at bedtime "I'm really really mad at you. I'm going to put you in jail and get a new mommy. But I don't have any dollars for a new mommy, so I'm going to live with Daddy, just me, not you!"

He's adorable, but he climbs, and runs, and tries to keep up, and scares the bejeezus out of me.

He just turned 3, but like a typical youngest, is way ahead of the game verbally, and energy-wise.

Nice thing is, he's known for a long time which button on the cell phone gets me, so we sometimes have unexpected conversations.

He also has a best friend named James, who nobody else ever sees. His conversations with James are hilarious, if you're lucky enough to be able to listen in.

Fae

What a gorgeous group of grandchildren!! It sure looks like they enjoy being around grandma!

kittylane

I just spent time with mine also. Grandkids really make us smile. Thank God for all your healthy kids. they are gorgeous.

special K

dedicated member :-)
Sooooo cute! Look at all those little blondies:bgrin2: Adorable.

My first will be here in January...can't wait, I tell ya!

Softsong

Happy to hear what a great day you had at the zoo! They kids are beautiful! Loved the story about the littlest one! How cool he can talk to you on the phone!

I only have three and wonder how you can keep up with more! I have a feeling that I'll find out, though. :yes:

I

irparis

Why do you think I promised to bring him back...he looks like a little transformer on two legs....

He said all that to his mother?...I love boys, they'e so "in your face"...lol

Paris, you better have lots of energy for that one.

He told his mom last night at bedtime "I'm really really mad at you. I'm going to put you in jail and get a new mommy. But I don't have any dollars for a new mommy, so I'm going to live with Daddy, just me, not you!"

He's adorable, but he climbs, and runs, and tries to keep up, and scares the bejeezus out of me.

He just turned 3, but like a typical youngest, is way ahead of the game verbally, and energy-wise.

Nice thing is, he's known for a long time which button on the cell phone gets me, so we sometimes have unexpected conversations.

He also has a best friend named James, who nobody else ever sees. His conversations with James are hilarious, if you're lucky enough to be able to listen in.