What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need account deleted

M

Maiky_de2003

hi , just cleaning up my various site accounts. so i would like a admin to please delete my account thanks

E

Errata

Please delete my membership, too. Thanks:)

I only pop by very occasionally to read what is new, as I am no longer searching for answers :no: My account has been dormant for quite a while, but I have now been receiving very annoying spam mails from Terry Philipz. In order to avoid this in the future, I would like to go back to being a guest.

I wish you all the best and thanks for all the support you guys give to those of us who read rather than write posts!

Errata

Angel

Anger Thrives In A Fool

I only pop by very occasionally to read what is new, as I am no longer searching for answers :no: My account has been dormant for quite a while, but I have now been receiving very annoying spam mails from Terry Philipz. In order to avoid this in the future, I would like to go back to being a guest.

I wish you all the best and thanks for all the support you guys give to those of us who read rather than write posts!

Errata

I will forward your request to the Admins as they are the only ones who can delete memberships! :)

whiterose

Administrator

Errata

Done. Best wishes to you.

L

linzz59

delete

I will forward your request to the Admins as they are the only ones who can delete memberships! :)

please can you delete my account as cannot find who to contact re this

T

Tikas

I'd like my account to be deleted too..

it's bad that there is no "delete" button and people need to ask this.

I've never posted much stuff, actually any stuff, but I always enjoyed reading all your threads, they were always very informative, supportive, I came here to educate myself and i succeeded.. Older women are the best! :)

G

Gwendalyn

I too am trying to delete as much of my cyber footprint as possible, so I would greatly appreciate if someone could delete my account and everything associated with it. I no longer need or wish to even be associated with this site any longer.
Thank you for your time and cooperation in this matter.

G

gary

delete account

Hi, I would also like my account deleted on here as well. You all have a great forum here but I just don't have time to be online much anymore. Thanks

S

Sentinel

Delete my account.

Can someone please delete this my account?. I see that this thread is old, quite dead, but I hope administrations will read it and will do that. Thank you very much in advance.