What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New, "innocent" 20 y/o from Scotland

H

hotbrick24

HI there,

just thought id introduce myself on this thread before i got into the nitty gritty of things elsewhere. Basically the reason i am interested in ageless love as older, more mature woman are far more of a turn on in life. They are more experienced, less inhibited, less timid. The lot!

So i thought I would join this forum as a way of getting to know the maturer woman more than I do at the moment.

Feel free to welcome me to the forum, and i will gladly return my thanks, sparking up many friendships (maybe relationships? ;) ) on the forum.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

O

otaku123

only if you promise to send me some Irnbru and shortbread. :p

Welcome to Ageless!

There's a section for posting personals if you are interested in meeting OWs. The mods are great, do make sure to read the rules about post content. So far, I've seen many nice people.

Enjoy!

H

hotbrick24

i have added my personal add already if you care to take a further gander!

And yes i will send through some irn bru and shortbread (cant beat the streotypes)

Speak soon

O

otaku123

:D Stereotype? What stereotype? Is that a stereotype? :p That stuff is the best for hangovers! Well , I don't drink any more so... yeah, I just used it for an opener. Heyyy... at least I didn't ask for pictures of you dressed up as a kilty-boy.:rolleyes:

My best friend ever in the whole wide world is from Glasgow. When we were younger (and drank), he'd always send me a care package of just that. Yes, it was tongue in cheek, but it did do the job.

Anyway! I hope you find what you are looking for.

Be well.

H

hotbrick24

thanks for the support!

As for th kilty boy comment - its my brothers wedding next week. And yes, Im the best man, and yes Ill be wearing a kilt!

So you never you know you might get your wish, because i really know you wanted to ask in the first place!

Till next time

B

babybee

Welcome Hotbrick, you should find everything your little *innocent*:D heart desires on here. (and then some)

H

hotbrick24

Is that a promise? hehe

seem to find it hard navigating around the forum, if you could help that would be much appreciated (and then some) hehe

B

babybee

hotbrick24 said:
Is that a promise? hehe

seem to find it hard navigating around the forum, if you could help that would be much appreciated (and then some) hehe
What help do you require? Sexual help is in the appropriatly named forum, relationship help likewise and really you know, its just like Ronseal here, does what it says on the tin! Pm me for any other erm..... help you might need :p

L

lucitrue

Voices

I'd love it if he'd just talk to me.. LOVE those Scottish accents..:D

yeah, i know it's a stereotype, but hey, it's real..
:eek:

B

babybee

lucitrue said:

I'm sure that if you give him your number he probably would. :p

H

hotbrick24

lucitrue said:

Dinnae worry yourself hen! Stereotypes dont bother me. And yes my accent is as braw as ever :p

Loganic

Fun Lovin Guy
Braw? is that an English word?

I suppose against you're sexy accent I dont stand a choice.
Truth be told, I always did enjoy those Saun Connery and English Spy movies :p. I dont swing that way, but you guys have the one up.

H

hotbrick24

its safe to say braw isnt in the english dictionary but is scots for brilliant, brand new etc

Come on dont be so hard on yourself together we could woo the ladies with our sharp tongue...interesting!

H

hotbrick24

i never expected to be welcomed as much as i have on this forum - toall of you a big thank you hug.....and then some!

Kristin

I think we should rename this the flirt thread! :p

Hmmm...are you 24 like your screen name suggests? I met Jeremy when he was 23. He was hardly "innocent" LOL! :D

OK, single ladies - have at them! ;)