What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Moderator

whiterose

Administrator
We have a new moderator who will be dedicated to the YW/OM sections of the forum. It is George (Geo55). I think he will do a terrific job and will represent the YW/OM side very well.

Please join me in congratulating George on his new role!

:cheers:

G

Greeneyedlily

YAY! GEORGE!!!!
You are perfect for a moderator!!! Glad you finally accepted the position! I know they've been trying to get you for awhile! So happy for you hun! *hugs'n'kisses*

:bighug:

invishighfive.jpg

S

Starrypup

Woo Hoo...

Couldn't imagine anyone better!!! More friends in high places!

G

~Guinavere~

George! You will be great in your new role. You have such a big heart and a lot of insight! Way to go!!

A

adeladeb

woo hoo!!

George does this mean you get a raise? Just kidding, I'm glad you're a new mod!! :bgrin2:

:yes: good choice other mods/admin

Jody<3

Registered member
Go George!

*chanting* George, George, George, George, George!!!!

I know you'll do an awesome job.

Let's get some more action on this side of the boards.....!!!!

L

larasteele

Congrats George!

Yay! Very much awesomeness there!

Woot!

G

Geo55

Thank you everyone.

I resisted WhiteRose's offer, but she can be very persuasive

:bgrin2:

Pursuasion.jpg

G

Greeneyedlily

ahahaha! what the heck was going that day?!?! Oh boy duct tape means business!!!

Softsong

Fantastic! I feel sure you will be a terrific moderator! Thanks for volunteering.....er.....let's see, maybe now Whiterose will let you take that duct tape off! LOL

Last edited: