What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to site. SWM 40 (Canada) looking for Mature lady 50+for chat, maybe love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile1972

Good morning everyone.

I'm Smile1972, a single male in Canada. I am looking for a lady 50+ to chat with and get to know. I hope to find everlasting love someday soon. I'm not looking for a roll in the hay, I'm searching for something deep and meaningful.

I'm not good at doing this, so I'm just being honest and being myself. I'm 5'6, 40 years old, brown hair, blue eyes. I do NOT smoke, drink rarely and do not partake in recreational drugs. I'm a bit shy and awkward when it comes to the opposite sex. I've been in 2 long term relationships that eventually did not work out. I'm hoping 3rd time is the charm and the keeper.

While I am very wary of long distance love relationships, I'd be willing to explore it and talk openly about it with you. I strongly feel that age between lovers and partners doesn't matter. Its the attitudes of the people and the feelings they share that matter most. I once saw a TV show where there was 30 years between partners and they are the greatest inspiration and an amazing couple. Goes to show that AGE DOESN'T MATTER!!

I enjoy music very much. I also enjoy dogs and cats, walks (in the summer), swimming, long drives, yard sales & cooking. I am a pleaser and will give my all to make my partner happy. I may not be a rich man, but I am a good man with a huge heart that needs to be cared for.

If you are seriously interested about getting to know me, please feel free to contact me. I will send a pic but only after we chat for a bit to establish rapport.

Thanks for looking, and hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.