What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saying HI and introducing myself

T

tom_jv

Hi all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tom....and I'm from Winnipeg, Canada...at least that what it says on my drivers license!!!
I've had a few very succesfull relationships with older women....and thought this would be a good place to hang out for a little while and maybe meet and talk with some like-minded people.
Look forward to chating with you all....

Cheers!

J

jood

How old are you and what were the age differences between you and the woemen in thesuccessful relationships? Just curious, I am 20 yearts older than my guy(50 vs 29) and ebleive it or not...quite good, I think our personalities and IQ's are the 2 MOSt important factors.Anyone else???

T

tom_jv

Hiya Jood,
Nice to meetcha! Lets see (taking my socks off so I can do my math correctly) first one was 7 yrs older.....and second was.....7!!! THAT was easy to do and didn't even need my counting-toes!
Not sure what it is...but I've found that my best couple of relationships were with women a bit older than I....there must be SOMETHING to it that I can't figure out?!?!?!

Cheers!

D

denim

Welcome tom_jv

Hello tom_jv. Just a little background on my situation. I am 47 and my ym is soon to be 34. Not soon enough for me of course. We have been friends for 4 1/2 years and a couple for 2 years as of yesterday.

Glad to have another one join the group. Hope to see you in chat sometime just to get your thoughts on the what works and doesn't work for you in the AGR. It is always interesting to hear the experiences of others and how they handle them. :)

roho3710

HI Tom!

Welcome Tom,

I'm not new here, but I am new to posting. I joined last year when I was involved with a man 14 years younger than me, and I found the posts to be quite helpful. I skipped out a while, and have found myself back here this summer. It's a quite enjoyable read with lots on interesting people... so welcome!! Hope to chat with you.

rhonda

T

tom_jv

Hi all,
Thanks so much for the warm welcomes!!! Looking forward to chatting with you all as well. :)

Cheers!