What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Connection, Communication and companionship with YW

Status
Not open for further replies.

padre1955

I feel the best relationship has no age barrier, yet I feel that intergenerational relationships are the best match. I am seeking a young woman who appreciates experience, wisdom and a youthful spirit , a young lady to share intelligent thoughtful conversation and enthusiastic life moments. I am seeking an intelligent, youthful, warm, kind caring and sincere lady to get to know, connect and communicate with. I feel chemistry can be developed through friendship first, Im thinking that will lead to a rich friendship so we can take it from there. That said 2 individuals do have to have a personal attractiveness towards one another or nothing starts. I also feel how communication setups from the get go signifies how it will always be... I own my own home, mentally, physically, financially fit, I work full-time, do not drug, drink or smoke. I am secure in my truths, and feel that awareness and experience has led me to a place of being good with who I am. If you are going hmmmm, send me an email...Mark

Attachments

• greenshirt.jpg
    greenshirt.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 00U0U_1HWBOEa6N2J_600x450.jpg
    00U0U_1HWBOEa6N2J_600x450.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.