What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seventh marriage anniversary!

SheLikesKitties

OW/YM 21YR GAP
Time flies when you have fun! Today it is our 7th anniversary of being married. There was no wedding, no guests, married before a notary with no family or friends in attendance. Everyone dissapproved of our relationship, so why invite anyone? Life is wonderful! Today we celebrate with a steak lunch, a horror movie at a VIP theater, and Game of Thrones season finale. Woo hoo! I love my guy!

LunaLove

Time flies when you have fun! Today it is our 7th anniversary of being married. There was no wedding, no guests, married before a notary with no family or friends in attendance. Everyone dissapproved of our relationship, so why invite anyone? Life is wonderful! Today we celebrate with a steak lunch, a horror movie at a VIP theater, and Game of Thrones season finale. Woo hoo! I love my guy!

Huge grats!

Sounds like us in so many ways! So happy for you both!