What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sexually speaking?

C

ck02

just wondering why there's not a lil section like that on the OM/YW boards...hmm.....maybe it's for all, I'm not sure.
anyway, just curious to who will respond to this one, and i want to stir up a little conversation.
well, i had a very entertaining read when the ladies talked about what turned them on about their young "studs" ;)
but what turns you on about your older man?

i'll go first... i know another poster here said this already, and i will agree with her-- i most def. love a hairy chest and the refinement of crow's feet. i also love his hands...they aren't huge, but they are big, masculine, and work roughened. he also has a cleft in his chin that is adorable. he's always making my chin red though ;) he is in fabulous shape for 41, and although a man my age might be more likely to have a tighter bod, i seriously doubt he would be able to please me like C can! :eek:

there are many more things about him that arouse me, but i will stop for fear of making a fool out of myself...but maybe i can stir the pot a little and find out what you all think. men, don't be shy either...sex is always a good topic ;)

L

littlebird

I wish we had a sexually speaking section here for us OM/YW....I think there might be more conversation going on if there was. Sex is always a good conversational piece!

Anyway, like other people have said, the features that come with age are very attractive to me. I just like a man that looks like a MAN. Something about guys my age just doesn't do it for me. I also love my honey's hands. He doesn't know why, he says things like "they are OLD hands!" BAH! that bothers me! Oh well, sometimes it's kinda cute, for lack of a better word... anyway...

I guess this isn't something that is specific to older men, but I really like his shoulder's and arms and neck...ahh. I think it's the more developed masculine features that make me swoon! I also love his eyes...I could stare into them for hours upon hours, just get lost in them.

As far as how well my OM fares in the sack, well... its EXCELLENT! I feel so lucky that I don't have to fumble around with inexperienced guys that don't know what they're doing. Most of the guys I've come across that are my age just want a "piece of ass" and my OM is VERY giving and VERY satisfying. I won't say more here for fear that I may make a fool of myself as well.....hahahaaa

Right. Sex IS a good topic! ;)

D

datura81

Yes, the thing that is the best about being with an older man is there is a lot better give and take than with a younger guy. There is nothing wrong with younger men, it's just that they don't have as much experience, and to them ejaculation is still paramount. That is something I'll never understand- how special is it when you could practically get yourself off on a tree? The mechanics of the male orgasm aren't that intriguing. Besides I guess I'm pretty open as far as pleasing myself, which has caused younger men to be uncomfortable with me, even to the point they couldn't "keep it up." WELL I think that's about too much information but I would also like to see the return of a sexually speaking board for OM/YW. Not that the other side doesn't occasionally entertain.

S

sweething2002

I HAVE TO AGREE!!

YES I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YA'LL ON THIS. CAUSE I'VE BEEN IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUNGER MEN. BUT THEY COULDN'T DO ME THE WAY THAT MY OLDER MAN DOES.

E

EMCAD80

I must have accidently not seen this post...I would have posted A LOT sooner...because sex is one of the best topics to post about! I'm peeved we don't have a "sexually speeking" for our YW/OM forum. Well, we seem to be making our own.

What is it about our OM's hands!? My OM has hands that are thick, and rough (but the way he touches me is so soft!). His arms and the way they are shaped...getting hot just thinking about him. I love the hair on his chest and the tummy he's so insecure about. I love when he smiles, he has a small gap between his teeth on the side of his mouth.

Ladies, I have to be honest...I LOVE HIS A$$! I'm actually jealous of it...why can't mine look like that. I love that he so comfortable and confident when he's naked. He struts around like he's the manliest man on Earth.

I love when he kisses my neck and he has his five o' clock shadow tickling my neck...:p

What don't I love about this man....

B

britt-britt

im with ya'll!!

im with ya'll older men are the way to go!!:D

Y

youngwoman

I love the way my OM tickles the most sensitive spot my body with his tongue. And I'm sure you ladies know what I mean...sends cold chills all over my body. After I reach my climax, I can fall right to sleep, but he's always ready to give it to me again!

P

PinkPanther_04

Hey, you guys, youngwoman's post make me think about this and I wanted your views. I've heard so much about older men having a longer "refractory period" between erections and I was wondering what your experiences had been. You don't have to get into graphic detail or anything, but generally how long does it take for your OM to get his little soldier back to attention?

C

ck02

depends.....

usually depends on a few things, like how tired he is, the intensity, etc...
but for the most part it does take a little longer, but not that long. besides, most of the time he is very giving, i'm satisfied and it doesn't matter how long it takes his (not) little soldier (hehe) to rise again.
i'm also jealous of his a$$ too..lol......
if he knew i was writing this stuff he would turn beet red
;)

L

littlebird

little soldier.........hmmm....

guess i wouldnt call him *that*. haha. he is a big manly soldier ready to take on any rough battles, even in the darkest and deepest of all caves, ehhh i'll stop there ;)

anyway, he tends to stand at full attention whenever called upon for duty.

need i say more?:D

O

oneofthoseguys

and from an OM.....

(blush):eek:

Nice to know what you ladies have to say about us OM's. You know, when I was 20 I THOUGHT I knew how to please a woman... and I suppose I never asked if I had. Now, looking back I can see that I was just thinking of my own needs.

These days, I don't mind taking an entire evening to make love. My own needs (i.e. climax) are not nearly as fun as finding ways to keep her going as long as she can hold out. I'm no Don Juan, mind you, but if this energetic YW is happy with my performance, I am not going to question it. Sure, I thought she might be not pleased with my less-than-tight-bod, but I'm not getting any complaints either.

And there is a plus to making love to a younger woman. She's not worn out after 15 minutes...

Anyway, this seems to work well for both of us. All of my past experiences do not even compare to what we experience now. Keep in mind, when I was younger I had intimacy with women who were her age now... But I never had the experience of loving someone so dearly. And that is what makes our lovemaking the best it could be.

D

datura81

I whole-heartedly agree with youngwoman: there is no guy near my age who can "give tongue" like my man. It's something I never liked at all before him, because nobody took the time or knew how to do it right. Now I understand why men like oral sex, because sometimes it's nice to just lie back and enjoy and not have to do anything if I don't want to. I think it's the most intimate feeling there is. P.S. My man also won't drop the issue of his imagined "gut" even though it's just a little pooch and not the huge beer belly he thinks it is. I think it's cute, hence the nickname "Buddha".

L

littlebird

Hey Datura, we seem to have a couple things in common with our situations. Your man has an imagined gut issue...I have to put up with it, too! He's like "Ughhh, i'm SO fat!!!" but he is so far from it! i need a little "pooch" on my man. and, yes, it is cute!

ahhhh. tongue action. lets not go there for i dont have enough time to brag about my man! hehe. i have many guy friends that i know DONT LIKE doing it. i told that them maybe if they knew what they were doing and if they were good at it they'd be doing it more often!

mmmhmm. the joys of OM. i love everything about my cuddlebear! (thats my pet name if you havent figured that out) he is perfect!! although he would tend to argue the other side of the matter...

have a nice day everyone. :)

C

ck02

cunning linguist ;)

i have to agree with the other ladies about exceptional oral sex....i couldn't imagine a guy not liking it...must not be doing it right...you ladies know that goofy, heady, aroused/proud look a man has on his face when he has done the job well. ;) or maybe C is the only one who does it..either way, it's cute.

here's another question and thing i've found...

Does your OM mind adventerous behavior and/or toys?

Ok, don't get me wrong, i'm not a dominatrix that wants "the gimp" chained from my ceiling or anything, but i've found that OM don't mind playfullness in the bedroom. i've heard countless times from my guy friends that they don't mind if their gf has a toy, as long as it isn't used when they are both in bed. they state that they should be enough.
which i can understand that statement, but don't they want to try new things and please their mates? and any younger men reading this, don't get upset...i don't speak for all of your group...just talking from my experiences :)

i just bought a little kit for valentine's day..woooo hoooo

A

acekay

what a man!

"I love when he kisses my neck and he has his five o' clock shadow tickling my neck..."

i know what THAT means. i swear, sex is a great topic..... and what better to talk about it in regards to men who KNOW what they are doing.

i have been with younger men, and some of them truly subscribe to the "wham-bam, thank you ma'am" mentality. it would leave me angry, frustrated, and truly not too excited about sex.

when i met my man, however, all previously felt frustration literally ran out the door. he is very sweet, KNOWS exactly where to kiss me (i love when he kisses me neck, my back, and then everywhere).

hooray for all of us........... and may we continue to receive mindblowing, toe-curling sex!

k.c.

E

ebzlove

i have to say!!

Older men sure make better love then younger men!!!;)

E

EMCAD80

In reguards to the little soldier...or MAGOR GENERAL :eek: I too have experienced the ready and willing part of the "military". He's actually prone to the 'morning wood', so love making before the day starts is the 'norm' for me! We make love serveral times within a few hours! But we do have the moments of intimacy where the love making is not needed.

As for the 'toys'...we love them! It makes things so much more exciting! When he's had a long day and tired, he like to use them on me so he knows that I go to bed satisified and happy :):D

R

ragtimegirl

IM WITH YOU EBZ!!

IM WITH YOU EBZ ON OLDER MEN MAKING BETTER LOVERS!!

L

littlebird

My Love reads these boards and he has pointed out to me that this comment:

littlebird said:
he is a big manly soldier ready to take on any rough battles, even in the darkest and deepest of all caves,

makes it seem like i get it in the butt. ha! I would just like to clarify that particular comment, it was not a very well thought analogy, I guess, and that my "butt cave" is an exit only. :)

Anyway, I'd just like to say another thing about his soldier.... I'd be willing to bet any of you that we could do it the most times in a row without him (or me, at that) having "fatigue" issues. We could go on forever!!! Don't mean to brag or anything....having as good of a lover as i do, who WOULDN'T want to keep going?

We DEFINETLY --need-- a sexually speaking section on this side of the boards. it's just not fair! :mad: do they think that us OM/YW dont like to talk about sex related issues?

I'm not trying to hint at anything here *wink wink*, but I wish more of you guys out there would come out and join in on our sex discussion....:D

G

GreeneyedWoman

Maybe they think yw/om don't make love?

Or they think om know what they are doing because they have all that experience. ;)

Has to be the last one. Because I certainly know that to be true. :D