What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Showing older thread's YW-OM section .. not possible!

Mebel

OWYM AG 29 yrs
Question?
When trying via the display options to search in older pages;
Last year or beginning.
Page 2 automatically switched from YW-OM to the OW-YM page/ section

Mebel

OWYM AG 29 yrs
:)sorry, for some miscommunication!
My question is ;I want to read in the archive of YW-OM threads.
Some pages from the early days.
That is not possible!
Pages 2, 3 , 4, 166 etc.. do I get, BUT,, it shows the OW-YM section, automatically, suddenly. That is strange!
In other words, how can I find the older YW-OM threads/pages?

Last edited:

thatoneperson

I've had this issue as well. Here's the sequence:

I go into the YW/OM Relationship Support Forum.

I scroll down to Thread Display Options. I select Show Threads from...The Beginning in Descending Order.

I click Show Threads. It takes me to the most recent YW/OM Relationship Support Page. Great.

I click the 2 at the top of the page to get to page 2.

Suddenly, I'm in the second page of the OW/YM Relationship Support Forum.

--

@Mebel: It helps us tech people a lot if you write down how you encounter a problem step-by-step so that we can replicate the error ourselves and identify what's going on with the system :D

Azureth

Banned
Yeah, when I try to visit any other page in the YW/OM section it takes me to the OW/YM section.

I also noticed when I try to jump to a page using the drop-down menu in the top-right corner it doesn't work either.

Mebel

OWYM AG 29 yrs
Earlier helpfull info pages for yw-om relationships is not to be found.
Just to bring this problem to your attention again Moderator.And I hope you can fix it.
Thanks!

whiterose

Administrator
I'm sorry you're having this problem. I'll report the issue to the site owner and see what can be done.

deandra

I'm also having this problem.

To clarify - it's possible to view the first page of threads in relationship support in "older men". But when you click on page 2, 3, 4 etc.... it takes you to the "older women" section instead.

vBSupport

Administrator
Hello,

I am here to fix the issue.
I tried to view old threads on YW-OM section and I was able to view threads.

Can somebody make a step-by-step instruction on how to replicate the issue?
example:
1. go to YW-OM
2. then click blah blah..
3. then go to...
and so on..

This will help me to fix the issue.

thank you very much!
-vBsupport :)

whiterose

Administrator
1. Click on the YW/OM Relationship Support section
2. At the top of that page, in the upper right hand corner, there is an option to advance to the next page.
3. Click on page 2.
4. Instead of taking you to page 2 of the YW/OM Relationship Support section, you'll be taken to the OW/YM Relationship Support section.

Mebel

OWYM AG 29 yrs
1. Click on the YW/OM Relationship Support section
2. At the top of that page, in the upper right hand corner, there is an option to advance to the next page.
3. Click on page 2.
4. Instead of taking you to page 2 of the YW/OM Relationship Support section, you'll be taken to the OW/YM Relationship Support section.

step 5. And if you go from page 2 back to page 1 ,you are still in the OW-YM Relationship Support section.

vBSupport

Administrator
Hello,

Good Day! I have fixed this issue. Please let me know if the issue still occurs.

Thanks and have a great day!
vBSupport