What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To my man....

Bella

I probably won't get him to log on to read this, but maybe.

It's his birthday again. This man who nobody thought would still be with me.

This very good man, who is unwavering in his love for me, and his commitment to us, in spite of the fact that I can't be easy to live with.

If I could, I'd give you the moon on a silver platter, or at least the motorcycle of your dreams.

Thanks for working so hard for us, for taking care of all of us. Thanks for being my shoulder, my rock, and for rocking my world.

I want you to know that I am so glad I didn't let my fear take over, and that I didn't miss out on my storybook romance, my prince, and my knight in shining armor.

I know I don't always tell you, or show you, but I do want you to remember always that you are my center, and my happiness.

M

miejan

awwwww
happy birthday hugs from this end
He deserves them :)
and you are so very lucky
Hugs to you too
MIE

Bellydancer

Live your dreams!
Moons or motorcycles?

If I could, I'd give you the moon on a silver platter, or at least the motorcycle of your dreams.

Hi Bella, loved your post especially the choice of presents.....moon on a silver platter vs motorcycle of your dreams....difficult choice!!! :yes:
Hope you both enjoy his birthday!

:bday3:

kye

The Phantom Menace
awwww, i'm coming in kind of late, but that was so sweet!

happy birthday to david!!!!

:)