What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome!

JohnnyMcLaren

hi everyone

Hi,
I am Patrice, I'm a french citizen, I'm glad I found this forum

There were 15 years of age difference between me and my ex-girlfriend and We lived together for 6 years
I think it's close and intimate lives of older women

cm500

Hi everyone,

I found this site while browsing the internet to get some idea of what people think of the older woman/ younger man situation.

I'm not currently in a relationship with a younger man but I have a been chatting to a guy off and on for a short while, there has been some subtle flirting and I know he likes me so I feel he may ask me out for a date soon. The signs are all there and he has made subtle hints. I feel attracted to him and it's not a physical thing (although he is handsome), it's more about a vibe/ feeling towards him and his personality. The problem I have is he is 23 and i'm 34. I don't think he has any idea I'm 34 as I look at least 10 years younger than I am (I am not being full of myself, vain or delusional. People always think I'm younger and I often get mistaken for being a student). I have several different concerns. Will he have a problem with it? If he doesn't will he assume I'm worldly with lots of life and sexual experience, and just be interested in sex? i'm not experienced I've had 3 boyfriends and I'm still a virgin - due to circumstance and a long period of illness with anxiety (I'm better now). Will he assume I'm looking to settle down now? (I'm not - 4, 5, 6 years maybe, who knows, depends) Will he ever see it beyond anything other than a casual or short term thing? I know no one can answer these questions but him but I guess getting the opinion of others may help me feel the outcome may not be all negative.

I feel I would like to at least go out on date or two with him and see what happens but all these concerns are bothering me already and so i'm tempted to just turn him down. I don't know. If I did decide to go for it when should I let him know what age I am and my situation in life (obviously in a very very subtle light way)?

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks, Karen.

blueberries

Hi all! 27 year old Swedish guy that turns 28 within a few months. I found this site by random when I was googling after ageless relationships. Took me a while but I am glad. Trying to figure out if the forum is very small or if I am limited to see it.

Anyways, I have been together with my girlfriend for 3 years now, we met when I was 24 turning 25. She is 45, turning 46 in couple of months as well.
We met on Tinder, havent left eachothers side since. Family loves her as well as my grandparents which is very fun. As well as her family loves me and I am invited to all her family gatherings.

Thanks for having me,
B

ScarletP01

First steps

Hi all, 34 years young and new to this site. I must say that dating an older woman has been such a pleasure and would love to go through the whole experience again but with an even better ending. I came out of my last relationship with an older woman on good terms and even though at first I thought it was not going to last I now can't help but think that I am happier with a mature lady than a young woman who thinks she knows what she wants.

that's all from me for now... feel free to drop me a message, I don't mind a conversation or two :)

xx

ScarletP01

hello all

Hello all you beautiful lot, just thought I'd say hi and that this is my first step on this site. can't wait to read/share stories and have good times with you ladies and gents

x

Hopefulinlove

Hello everyone

I'm new to the site, I'm in my first age gap relationship, on top that it's also long distance. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 34. So far this relationship is going great, we've been together for 9 months.

fractals

Hello everyone

I am 30, I was in a relationship with a person. She was 58. I love women elder to me. I am very interested in meeting someone elder to me. I am waiting to meet someone. I want to fall in love again with a beautiful and wonderful women.

I hope I could I find some one in this site.

LunaLove

I'm new to the site, I'm in my first age gap relationship, on top that it's also long distance. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 34. So far this relationship is going great, we've been together for 9 months.

Welcome! My relationship started out long distance too. Now we are together and married as well. When it's really right, things have a way of working out. Tell us more about you. How did you meet? :)

Lenni

Hi

Hi! I am soon 21 and nonbinary, and in a relationship with a 55 year old transwoman. We have been in a long-distance relationship for 1 year and 5 months now. We both also have autism and DID, so it`s quite a journey :) I`m glad we get to be "lion mums" to each other.

Mikep

Hi I'm 26 and my wife is 47 and we have been together for 3 years married for 8 months. Glad to find a site with other age gap couples

xovtric92

Hello and I need some help

So, I'm a 25 yo male, with a 3 year relationship with a 24 yo female. But the thing is... I've always wanted to hang out romantically with a woman at least 20 years older than me. I don't know what to do as my desire for that has never ceased to exist and I don't want to spoil my relationship... Am I too selfish? should I just get over with this stupid desire of mine? Please help :(

Oldude

Greetings .
I'm 46 now and I have always seemed to attract younger women. 10 years younger being average. My last gf was 14 years younger. Actually I prefer it that way as I do not click well with my own age group. Of course I maintain a job and my own space but come on....growing up makes a person old quick. One is only as old as one feels. It's in the soul and the soul is indeed ageless and this life but a mere flash of an instant of eternity. Strangely, people seem to detest and despise the nerve of being so bold as to be ones self and carefree of the rest of the herd and their various opinions of judgement. Nothing short of envy however, is the root of those loathing feelings.
Anyway, I am vastly profoundly passionate in my beliefs and all I hold dear. That passion eminates an energy.. an aura. At the same time, it is dead energy until it is explosively brought up to potential by coming into contact with my equal yet opposite counterpart.
If you are out there hearing my words in reading them to yourself ......I'm so ready to meet you my Princess.....

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Corsair

Greetings .
I'm 46 now and I have always seemed to attract younger women. 10 years younger being average. My last gf was 14 years younger. Actually I prefer it that way as I do not click well with my own age group. Of course I maintain a job and my own space but come on....growing up makes a person old quick. One is only as old as one feels. It's in the soul and the soul is indeed ageless and this life but a mere flash of an instant of eternity. Strangely, people seem to detest and despise the nerve of being so bold as to be ones self and carefree of the rest of the herd and their various opinions of judgement. Nothing short of envy however, is the root of those loathing feelings.
Anyway, I am vastly profoundly passionate in my beliefs and all I hold dear. That passion eminates an energy.. an aura. At the same time, it is dead energy until it is explosively brought up to potential by coming into contact with my equal yet opposite counterpart.
If you are out there hearing my words in reading them to yourself ......I'm so ready to meet you my Princess.....

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Hey there, welcome aboard. As you can see it is a pretty quiet site. But if you ever want chat feel free to drop me a line.

nmccay2319

I am 18 and interested in women far outside the usual age and I haven't had somewhere to talk about it until now. I'm excited to be here and to meet tons of interesting people

Claudia

Hi Everyone!

New member in here and hoping to get some insightful advice on my (life) story, as I've always been naturally attracted by people much younger than myself (now 41 years old).
I'll open a separate post with my latest dilemma. Thanks in advance for listening!

mrjoe

new to the site

Hi there. I'm 34 yr old male and married to a 45 year old woman. Glad to find this place!

Inamorata

This site is not as busy as it used to be. Maybe because OW/YM relationships are becoming more accepted (French President Emmanuel Macron is 25 years younger than his wife). But if you have any questions, or interesting experiences or insights to share, please do so! :)

SheLikesKitties

OW/YM 21YR GAP
Hi there. I'm 34 yr old male and married to a 45 year old woman. Glad to find this place!
Welcome! My hubby is 39, and I am 60. We normally do not think much about the age gap. We have been together for 15 years, almost 10 of those married. Have you experienced anything out of the ordinary? I think people are less judgemental than in the past.

HDAntenna

Hi, I'm a new person. I'll introduce myself even though this community seems pretty dead.

I am male and 27 years. I feel like I can have both an intellectual and physical attraction to a woman who is older, especially from 10 to 40 years. I'm not exactly picky about the size of the gap itself, even though other issues and compatibility issues may appear. I had only one relationship in my life with a girl who happened to be my same age. We went away eventually, but it had nothing to do with age. Also, a notable part of me is interest in older or vintage things and ideas.

I'm happy to be on here.

whiterose

Administrator
Hi, I'm a new person. I'll introduce myself even though this community seems pretty dead.

I am male and 27 years. I feel like I can have both an intellectual and physical attraction to a woman who is older, especially from 10 to 40 years. I'm not exactly picky about the size of the gap itself, even though other issues and compatibility issues may appear. I had only one relationship in my life with a girl who happened to be my same age. We went away eventually, but it had nothing to do with age. Also, a notable part of me is interest in older or vintage things and ideas.

I'm happy to be on here.

Welcome to the site!