What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome!

HDAntenna

This might be more of a stereotype or coincidence of mine but I feel attracted especially to blonde women and I notice many older women are more blonde than women my own age. Don't know if it's just me though.

mrjoe

Welcome! My hubby is 39, and I am 60. We normally do not think much about the age gap. We have been together for 15 years, almost 10 of those married. Have you experienced anything out of the ordinary? I think people are less judgemental than in the past.

Hi SLK,
Glad to see you 2 have stayed together 15 yrs now. Thats a long time imo! And yes i have experienced alot out of the ordinary. My family and friends were not very accepting. People look at us in public because she looks 15-20 yrs older. And because wifey is a big lady so she outweighs me big time. We just get alot of stares and judgements lol.

Welcome to AgelessLove! I was in a similar situation 20 years ago. It stays good.

SW

Thanks SW! Hopefully i have your same luck

sexy_andy0

I have kik app

Hey I am new 33 almost 34 I have kik app so if you have more questions we can chat on there. my screen name is sexy_andy0.