What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're old enough to be his MOTHER!!

melodioussoul

I like older women. Always have. I guess it's just how I'm wired. I like younger girls sometimes but more likely to date older. That being said, if someone dares say my future lady is old enough to be my mother, I could simply respond with, "And I'm old enough to be her man." If you're both legal, age doesn't matter.

SummerBob

Super Moderator
We all like what we like. The point is that others should accept that everyone is different and treat people as individuals instead of just assuming everyone should be attracted to the same thing based on their age and demographic.

LunaLove

Mae was 61 the first time I saw her. 7 years later I got her attention. I saw my 22 year old wife off to work I called Mae now 68 and went to her house I was 30 we went straight to bed made love all morning. Mae was my mistress for 22 years. She never looked or dressed her age. Our 38 year difference ment nothing to us

Sounds like love. Makes me shiver. wow.

SummerBob

Super Moderator
Love is love. It's individual, and something between you and the other person. When you experience it you should follow your heart, not what other people think or say.

Slow Worm

Happened to me yesterday for the first time in 25 years. A hotelier on Corfu mistook my wife for my mother, and was then most embarrassed when set right.

I refrained from pointing out that we are only 13 years apart in age and asking whether he had underestimated my age or overestimated hers.

SW

Slow Worm

Happened to me yesterday for the first time in 25 years. A hotelier on Corfu mistook my wife for my mother, and was then most embarrassed when set right.

I refrained from pointing out that we are only 13 years apart in age and asking whether he had underestimated my age or overestimated hers.

SW
And again - a restaurateur in Kavos, Corfu.
Peoples tend to underestimate our age gap everywhere else. Wonder why they overestimate and misinterpret it here in Greece?

SW

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk