What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YW/OM Nice to find a place to talk about it.

Chelsa89

We're long distance and it sucks because he's three hours behind so I'm glad I found a place to talk to other people in relationships like mine.

SheLikesKitties

OW/YM 21YR GAP
Hello, I am on the other side of the table, but Welcome! My relationship started 14 years ago, and it was also long distance (Panama- Indiana USA). He moved down here and we are still together. I am 21 years older than him.

Corsair

I've been in long distance before. On the bright side it forces you to be more creative to establish some intimacy and closeness. On the negative side sometimes you really do just want to hold your partner.

LunaLove

I've been in long distance before. On the bright side it forces you to be more creative to establish some intimacy and closeness. On the negative side sometimes you really do just want to hold your partner.

My relationship started long distance as well. We met in a video game about 8 years ago now so already had something in common and a way to spend a lot of time together. There were a lot of other things we did together online after we became closer. And we didn't meet until about 3 1/2 years ago. We'll be married for 2 years in February. :)